Navigating the Complexities of International Shipping
When you need to ship internationally, trust a provider with flexible options, reliable expertise and extensive reach. Estes offers international freight shipping solutions for virtually any need: exports, imports, consolidated and direct shipments, standard and expedited delivery, and value-added services.
Whether you’re shipping by air, land, or sea, our expertise and international networks ensure a seamless shipping experience to virtually any destination on the globe. We also offer single-invoice shipment handling, single points of contact, and complete tracking from end to end.
Canada and MexicoEstes is your comprehensive solution for cross-border shipping to and from Canada and Mexico.
CaribbeanOur frequent sailing schedule lets you plan your Puerto Rico and Caribbean freight shipping with confidence.
Global Freight ForwardingThrough our extensive, reliable network of air, ocean, and ground services, Estes delivers international freight shipping solutions to virtually anywhere on the globe
Ship With Us
Whether by air, ocean, rail, or truck, we can ship your international freight reliably and efficiently. Planning your next shipment? Call 1-866-ESTES4U (378-3748) and press 45 to get a quote or more information.
In addition to regular expedited services such as Next Flight Out, our airfreight solutions include chartered flights and on-board couriers for hand-carried freight. Estes Forwarding Worldwide (EFW) is connected to a global freight network and is TSA-certified as an indirect air carrier.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Licensed NVOCC (Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier and Ocean Freight Forwarder) (FMC: 022151NS)
- C-TPAT (U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) certified
- IATA (International Air Transport Association) Endorsed Agent (for tendering cargo direct to airlines)
- Nationally licensed customs broker
- CCR (Central Contractor Registration) and ORCA (Online Representations and Certifications Applications) registered
- CRAF (Civil Reserve Air Fleet) sponsored forwarder
- SmartWay® Transport Partner (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency)
- GSA-approved transportation services provider
As a global freight forwarder, we partner with the top ocean cargo carriers to ensure that your freight is given reliable space at a competitive price. Over the oceans, we offer several shipping options:
- Full container load (FCL), and less than container load (LCL) shipments, which are merged with freight for more than one consignee or from more than one shipper
- Distribution bypass (breaking the container in the port city and distributing to our LTL network for direct delivery to specific points)
- Ocean expedite (breaking the container in the port city and loading into a road trailer for direct delivery to consignee, shortening transit time by days)
- Multimodal (using a combination of air/ocean/rail/truck to deliver the solution that best satisfies your needs and requirements)
Shippers can reduce rates by consolidating their LCL freight with other shippers’ cargo before transporting it to foreign markets. We can coordinate all of the required logistics.
We can also reverse the process by working with customs brokers to deconsolidate bulk international shipments at the port. From there, multiple outbound shipments are created and delivered directly to the shipper's distribution centers, stores, or customers.
Other Value-Added Services
- Sorting and segregating
- Temporary storage
- Quality inspections
Estes Forwarding Worldwide (EFW) is licensed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection to handle customs brokerage. We offer the full complement of U.S. customs services for foreign and U.S. customers, including the sequence of formalities and other details that are critical to shipping imports and exports legally and quickly.
Customs brokerage and related services include:
- Document preparation
- Import customs clearance
- Cross-border clearance
- Remote filing
- Importer Security Filing (10+2 Rule)
- Other Government Agency (OGA) filings—including FWS, FDA, DOT, and Lacey filings
- In-bond preparation
- Global reporting